First thing is to keep your face clean, how to keep it clean ? Yes, Its very simple, wash your face two times in a day with soap or aloe vera or suitable gentle cleansers for your skin. Always use cool water not warn or hot water to wash your face. Hot are not not friendly to skin so its is highly not recommended. Washing your face twice a day removes the dirt, dust and the impurities from the face. After face wash use light towel, or tissue paper instead of rough towel or hard cloth.
Pimple Removal Tips
The following are the random methods and the eatables to reduce/avoid pimples.
- Develop a habit of having vegetable juice daily. Not all but vegetables like Spinach, Baby Corn, Broccoli, Cucumber are recommended.
- Apply Turmeric massage to your face at least once day.
- Drink more water as much as you can.
- Apply Lemon to the pimples spot so as to reduce the darkness and pimple size.
- Garlic is also preferable as it contains naturaly chemical called allicin which helps to reduce pimple.
- You can also apply Pepper Mint, which maintains coolness.
- The most commonly available and useful is Neem. Neem helps to reduce the pimples.
- Use Steaming method, This is so useful to remove dirt from the face/Skin.
- Honey to make the face/skin to smooth.
- Develop a habit of having Fruit juice regularly. Fruits like Carrot, Orange, Sweetlime, Pomegranate, Apple, Grape, Beetroot, Papya are the best
- Orange Peel is rich in Vitamin C. It is the best when it comes to skin. Apply to get smooth & healthy skin. Recommended to apply once a day.
- Neem Powder & Oil. Neem tree is originally from Indian subcontinent and it is believed cure-all.
- Cashew Nuts – Rich in zinc, good for your skin
- Meat – Rich in Omega and fatty acids
- Leafy vegetables – rich in antioxidants
- 8 hours of sleep daily
Below are eatables that are mostly recommended.
Nuts are preferred as one of the source to reduce pimples due to its deficiency in minerals like zinc and selenium which has been linked to acne in few cases. Maximum of nuts consists minerals like selenium, vitamin E, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium and iron. Thus nuts prove to be vital for healthy skin and clear skin.
Avocado are rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. So the Avocado can reduce skin inflammation and naturally moisturize and also it has the potentiality to increase the skin’s vitality.
Yummy Red grapes and its seeds. Seeds can also be consumed. Red grapes and its seed consists of tremendous natural chemicals and antioxidants which help to treat some inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
Brown rice is a rich in vitamin B, protein, magnesium, and several antioxidants. For acne, vitamin B acts as our skin’s stress fighter, which will help to regulate the hormone levels and prevent the chances of breakouts.
Garlic is knwon as the excellent food which helps fight inflammation. Garlic is a natural chemical called allicin, which removes off the bacteria.
Broccoli, What can I say, most of you people know that, its the best skin clearing food in vegetables because it holds the essential vitamins such as vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
Keep in mind washing face multiple times in a day can make you feel irritation due to dryness. Do not apply harsh chemical soaps/facewash cleanser.